We will do everything we can to protect you, other guests and staff from health risks, including Corona virus. We have implemented a number of measures so that both guests and staff can feel safe and secure at Melsted Badehotel. All measures have been implemented based on the authorities' recommendations and all staff have received detailed information and instructions, so all you have to do is think about enjoying your stay with us.
Best regards from all of us at
HEALTH AND SAFETY
The safety of our guests and our staff is our top priority, and we therefore strictly follow the recommendations and guidelines of the authorities. At Melsted Badehotel we welcome all healthy guests, but for us it is equally important that our staff are healthy. We therefore encourage everyone to stay at home if you experience symptoms of illness - and this applies to both guests and staff.
Hand sanitizer is available everywhere at Melsted Badehotel and is used regularly by the staff, as well as by our guests.
We care about the health and safety of our employees, which is why we have put in place careful procedures to ensure that no one comes to work with even the slightest sign of illness.
If you are considering booking a stay at Melsted Badehotel, we ask you to stay at home if you have symptoms such as cough, fever or cold. The staff at Melsted Badehotel reserves the right to send guests home if they show clear signs of Covid-19. We do this to protect the other guests and our staff.
HYGIENE AND CLEANING
We have hand sanitizer for free use in all rooms, as well as in all common areas such as reception, restaurant, bar, etc. We are thorough in sanitizing all surfaces in common areas, as well as cleaning toilets in common areas. Rooms are cleaned daily.
LIVESTOCK AND ALLERGIES
At Melsted Badehotel we are very concerned about the well-being of all our guests. We offer alternative menus for those with allergies or special dietary needs. Contact your waiter for more information - or contact our restaurant by email firstname.lastname@example.org before your visit.
Dogs are welcome in selected rooms to accommodate guests with possible allergies and, of course, dogs are always welcome to enjoy our outdoor areas.
MEETINGS AT MELSTED BATHING HOTEL
It is safe to hold meetings and conferences in the meeting rooms at Melsted Badehotel. Our meeting room is closed to other guests' movement in the hotel.
Contact the reception at email@example.com or by phone +45 56 48 51 00 if you want to know more about room sizes and how we can tailor a meeting.
To keep our guests and staff safe, we follow the guidelines below:
- Alcohol is available free of charge in all rooms.
- Tables, chairs, crockery and office supplies will be sanitized on arrival.
- Each participant will receive a pad, pen and pencil. If you require other office supplies, please contact the reception desk.
- Upon arrival, you will be welcomed and directed to your meeting room. Here we will go through the day's program and catering.
- All meals during the day will be served in portions. If you wish to eat lunch outside in nature, we can arrange picnic baskets to take with you.
We encourage all our guests to protect themselves and others from infection by following the recommendations of the health authorities.
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and warm water for at least 30 seconds. Use hand sanitizer as a supplement.
- Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth
- Stay at home if you are ill
- Elderly and chronically ill people - keep your distance and ask others to be considerate
- Cough and sneeze always in your sleeve or in a tissue
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. We also recommend that you keep up to date on Corona developments in Denmark at www.coronasmitte.dk.
Best regards from
the staff at Melsted Badehotel